“We Ride Together, We Die Together” Firefighter Clemente
|Category: Liberal Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
Location: the Rejected Realms
|Faith||Church of the Rising Phoenix|
The Empire of Crazy Firemen is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Firefighter Clemente with a fair hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, hatred of cheese, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless, devout population of 21.889 billion Crazy Firemenians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, corrupt, outspoken morass — juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Seagrave. The average income tax rate is 95.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Crazy Firemenian economy, worth a remarkable 3,388 trillion Brotherhoods a year, is highly specialized and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Information Technology. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 154,806 Brotherhoods, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
The government loves seeing the little people fight, signs at the border tell international drivers where they can put their cars, employers are keenest on employees who lack family values, and the sound of office water cooler chatter has been replaced by the whirring of computer cooling fans. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Crazy Firemen's national animal is the Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Church of the Rising Phoenix.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Crazy Firemen voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Abortion".
- : Crazy Firemen endorsed The Glorious People's Commune of Aggro.
- : Crazy Firemen was endorsed by The Glorious People's Commune of Aggro.
- : Crazy Firemen endorsed The Watch how I Soar Nation of A Leaf on the Wind.
- : Crazy Firemen was endorsed by The Watch how I Soar Nation of A Leaf on the Wind.
- : Crazy Firemen was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Following new legislation in Crazy Firemen, the sound of office water cooler chatter has been replaced by the whirring of computer cooling fans.
- : Crazy Firemen endorsed The Nomadic Peoples of Black Hawk Raider Refugees.
- : Crazy Firemen voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : Crazy Firemen was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Liberal Democratic Socialists".
Endorsements Received: 51 » Farrakhan, Beezertopia, Unibot III, The Horror Channel, Perfect Sublime Masters, Panormia, Zavea, Melon feud, The Pacific Caliphate, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Emeseses, Pettlland, Aqueira, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Yoshiterra, Andromeda Islands, North Comunist Awelanius, Doormat to the Lord, Florin, Arkhane, Aandruzognivia, United Kraven, Dead I Jack, Volsar, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Zerentopia, Razorback, Magrinia, Delight, Greater Cesnica, Fragmented Spero, Collosuss, Morover, Nation of Urie, Old Blackwood, South Sea New, Thuringia Reich, Mundanus, Alpharoland, Arinteriswith, Visionary Union, Masters86, Cyrtenes, Nakena, Xyloqua, Lansaka, Agalaesia, Bormiar, Black Hawk Raider Refugees, A Leaf on the Wind, and 1 other.Aggro.