WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Desert of Death Valleyz
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in desert
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, desert is ranked 8,761st in the world for Most Avoided.
|1.||The Disputed Borderlands of Nazizona||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Oppressing Minorities in the Name of Democracy”|
|2.||The Community of Cactii||Corporate Bordello||“cactii and desert”|
|3.||The Republic of Desert Lightning||Anarchy||“Lightning”|
|4.||The Desert of Solar Vale||Moralistic Democracy||“Little by little, one travels far”|
|5.||The Republic of Bazaar Escape||Capitalizt||“0”|
|6.||The Cactii of Cactus Field||Capitalizt||“Cactus as far as the eye can see”|
|7.||The Free Land of Windy Sand||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Shifting sands”|
|8.||The Desert Camel of Camel Oasis||Anarchy||“desert ambassador”|
|9.||The Republic of Np 40||Moralistic Democracy||“Puppet40”|
|10.||The Holy Land of Desert||Moralistic Democracy||“Desert”|
- : The Dromedary Camel of Bronze Camel arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Republic of Bazaar Escape arrived from Balder.
- : The Desert Camel of Camel Oasis arrived from Osiris.
- : The Free Land of Windy Sand arrived from Balder.
- : The Federal Provinces of Dorsla of the region 1st Epitome United proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Desert Lightning arrived from Lazarus.
- : The People's Republic of Sintoi departed this region for Kylaris.
- : The People's Republic of Sintoi arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : The Republic of Staviloo 3 departed this region for Macau.
- : The Republic of Staviloo 3 arrived from Afror.
Desert Regional Message Board
I'm in desert, but i have not much sun.
Day is ended, dim your eyes,
But journey long before you lies.
Farewell, friends! I hear the call.
The ship's beside the stony wall.
Foam is white and waves are grey;
beyond the sunset leads your way.
Foam is salt, the wind is free;
I hear the rising of the sea.
Farewell, friends! The sails are set,
the wind is east, the moorings fret.
Shadows long before me lie,
beneath the ever-bending sky,
but islands lie behind the Sun
that i shall raise ere all is done;
lands there are to west of West,
where night is quiet and sleep is rest
[above song originally from nation, The Pirates of Captain Noah for the camels]
Desert Camel and Cactus nation
Bagamoyo is a historic seaport of eastern Tanzania and it lies on the Zanzibar Channel, 45 miles northwest of Dar es Salaam. There are no streetlights in Bagamoyo, the night sets in quickly and at seven it is completely dark. During nighttime the climate becomes agreeable and people stay outdoors talking