WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Bony Theocracy of Yurtrus
Last WA Update:
The Boneyard contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pro-Market in the Boneyard
This data was compiled by surveying a random sample of businesses with the question, "Do you believe the government is committed to free market policies?"
As a region, the Boneyard is ranked 9,180th in the world for Most Pro-Market.
|1.||The Grand Duchy of Lopov||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Let there be Rock!”|
|2.||The Bony Theocracy of Yurtrus||Iron Fist Consumerists||“High Five!”|
- : Zoo polis ceased to exist.
- : The Bony Theocracy of Yurtrus proposed constructing embassies with Balugata.
- : Zoo polis arrived from Boneyard.
- : The Syndicalist Union of Kalaascovy of the region Balugata proposed constructing embassies.
- : Imperial ada phund departed this region for Graveyard.
- : Imperial ada phund arrived from The Pacific.
- : Ithrace ceased to exist.
- : Astieria ceased to exist.
- : Embassy established between Republic Of Thanos and The Boneyard.
- : Embassy established between The Boneyard and The Mercury Space Colony.
The Boneyard Regional Message Board
The Board of the Dead.