WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Bony Theocracy of Yurtrus
Last WA Update:
The Boneyard contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in the Boneyard
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed to the unknowable will of animal-based spirit gods.
As a region, the Boneyard is ranked 3,905th in the world for Most Primitive.
|1.||The Grand Duchy of Lopov||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Let there be Rock!”|
|2.||The Bony Theocracy of Yurtrus||Iron Fist Consumerists||“High Five!”|
- : Stor-rhodesie departed this region for Nationstates Hospital.
- : Stor-rhodesie arrived from Independent Nations.
- : The Number One Pick of Joe Burrow of the region SECFanatics withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : Rbbf of the region SECFanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Bergatocalia and The Boneyard.
- : Embassy established between The Boneyard and Bergatocalia.
- : Bernanville of the region Bergatocalia agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Bony Theocracy of Yurtrus proposed constructing embassies with Bergatocalia.
- : La berga of the region Bergatocalia proposed constructing embassies.
- : La berga departed this region for Bergatocalia.
The Boneyard Regional Message Board
The Board of the Dead.