WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Ivory Tower, Star Frontiers, The Illuminati, Dune, Titan, Pisces Centauri, Firefly, Kylden, The Embassy, Arconian Empire, Mars, The Bar on the corner of every region, Avadam Inn, International Debating Area, Homelands, Bus Stop, and 11 others.The Great Universe, Hollow Point, Kingdoms of Abisa, Sid Meiers Alpha Centauri, Gypsy Lands, Rogue CONclave, 00000 Land of Nod, Lardyland, Fredonia, The New North West, and Pravda.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Income Equality in Babylon 5
World Census boffins calculated the difference in incomes between the richest and poorest citizens, where a score of 50 would mean that poor incomes are 50% of rich incomes.
As a region, Babylon 5 is ranked 18,300th in the world for Most Income Equality.
|1.||The Doomed Plague World of Septis||Democratic Socialists||“Faith Manages.”|
|2.||The Babylon 5 Construct of Epsilon 3 Jumpgate||Capitalizt||“Jumpgate at Epsilon 3”|
|3.||The Earth Force Construct of Io Jumpgate||Corporate Bordello||“Jumpgate at Io”|
|4.||The Secret Ranger Base of Zagros 7||Capitalist Paradise||“We live for the one. We die for the one.”|
|5.||The Hotly Disputed Territories of Enphili Jumpgate||Corporate Bordello||“The jump gate to the Enphili Homeworld”|
|6.||The Republic of Centauri Prime||Capitalist Paradise||“Meant to Rule”|
|7.||The Sexy Spacefaring Shogunate of The Zocalo||Capitalist Paradise||“The Babylon Project was a Dream given Form.”|
|8.||The Galactic Diplomatic Hub of Grid Epsilon||Capitalist Paradise||“The Babylon project was a dream given form.”|
|9.||The Earth Force Outpost of Proxima 3||Anarchy||“No More!”|
|10.||The Centauri Agricultural Colony of Ragesh 3||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Midnight on the Firing Line”|
- : The Subterranean Headquarters of The Controller of Planet X of the region The Planet X proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Football Playing Confederacy of RBBF of the region SECFanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Confederate States of America s of the region Union of Conservative Nations s proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Earth Force Construct of Io Jumpgate arrived from Balder.
- : The Neo Dragon Republic of Dragons of Power of the region Monarchist and Democratic Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : The USS Salmoneus of Starfleet Material Command departed this region for The North Pacific.
- : The USS Salmoneus of Starfleet Material Command arrived from Galactic Imperium.
- : The Federation of Neo-Terra departed this region for The Great Chili.
- : Embassy cancelled between The homeland of the kashido and Babylon 5.
- : United western state of the region Europe but better proposed constructing embassies.
Babylon 5 Regional Message Board
Thank you for constructing embassies with The Fellowship. We are grateful.
Hey everyone! I'm the founder of Rogue Conclave. Thank you for constructing embassies with us.
I finally got the Centauri Prime card!
Can I have an officer position?
I'm just checking out regions tagged 'Future-Tech', was wondering if you would be interested in setting up embassies and starting some future-tech roleplay?
My main is Jamastai from Omnia. We started about two years ago but I took a break from the game and now I'm back.
Let me know if you guys are keen :)
In recent months the International Debating Area (or IDA) has suffered from low activity. It is no longer the busy and prosperous region it once was, a place where people from around the world would come to get their views challenged.
We intend to change this. Currently, the International Debating Area is undergoing its Grand Restoration as a last effort to reinstall activity and frequent debates. We would appreciate it if members from across all our embassies participated in our debates and perhaps even move a puppet to our region. Right now, we're hosting our first serious poll in a while:
Please vote and debate in the International Debating Area RMB.
The IDA has a rich history with many great debates. Don’t let that history end today. Join our debates. Question your views. Become a part of our community!
Babylon 5 is on Comet TV!
The B5 groups are pretty hopping on Facebook, although I may lose my mind if I see one more Green/Purple meme.