WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Kennan contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Basket Weaving Sector in Kennan
World Census agents infiltrated a variety of out-of-the-way towns and festivals in order to determine which nations have the most developed Basket Weaving industries.
As a region, Kennan is ranked 11,655th in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
|1.||The Armed Republic of Kontral||Authoritarian Democracy||“Where the only violence is legally-sanctioned violence!”|
|2.||The Colony of Tauria||Moralistic Democracy||“Prosperity in unity.”|
|3.||The Island of Frache||Left-Leaning College State||“Are you quoting me on this?”|
- : The Empire of CLICK-HERE of the region Click Here proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Aegis Alliance and Kennan.
- : The Republic of Allegheny 29 of the region Aegis Alliance ordered the closure of its embassy in Kennan.
- : The Imperial Republic of Arconia Defender of the region Aegis Alliance cancelled the closure of its embassy in Kennan.
- : Stella 44 of the region Aegis Alliance ordered the closure of its embassy in Kennan.
- : Cienne lost WA Delegate status.
- : Cienne ceased to exist.
- : Regional Founder Samukan ceased to exist.
- : Cortal ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between United Group and Kennan.
Kennan Regional Message Board
INTERNATIONAL CHESS GAMES 2028
Welcome to the 2nd International Chess Games! This is a chance for your nation's top chess players to compete in the greatest chess tournament in the world!
We welcome people of all ages and skill levels, from new players wishing to learn from the best, to the best themselves wishing to compete. However, for the sake of simplicity, if you wish to send a telegram stating who will attend, only list the top 5 players. Make sure to prepare all delegates with money and luggage good for two weeks, as well as any transportation tickets needed.
The games will be held in Dawning Springs, the capital of Antarritah.
A total of over a hundred people will be attending the Games, but for brevity we will only be listing here the top 5 players from each nation.
HOW THE RESULTS ARE CALCULATED
In the International Chess Games of 2027, the results were simply calculated with a toss of a coin (in Random.com). This time, however, I will let two Level 9 Stockfish players fight it out using Chess.com. (In case of a draw, it is recorded and a rematch is held with the winner progressing to the next round.)
UPDATE: I reverted back to flipping coins as, well, two level 10 Stockfishes fighting each other always ends up in a tie...
I have decided to post the results.