WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Great Library, The Dirt Alliance, Hollow Point, The Bar on the corner of every region, Lardyland, Zero Zero Zero Zero, Bus Stop, United Otter Emirates, The Order Of The Afternoon, The Music Box, and Agora.
The Library contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Free in The Library
These nations allow citizens the greatest amount of freedom to select their own government.
As a region, The Library is ranked 15,095th in the world for Most Politically Free.
|1.||The World of Books and Film of Marian Paroo||Left-wing Utopia||“Ex Libris”|
|2.||The Literary World of The Great Librarian||Democratic Socialists||“A Grand Collection”|
|3.||The Holy Chronicle of Astinus||Father Knows Best State||“And upon the alter will also be placed my books”|
|4.||The Hokum Merchant Banker of Cu Chulaind||Father Knows Best State||“libraries gave us power”|
- : The Matriarchy of Gypsy Lands of the region Gypsy Lands proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of Khwhp of the region Lardyland cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Library.
- : The Republic of Now or Never of the region Lardyland ordered the closure of its embassy in The Library.
- : The Memleket of Qazaq Eli of the region Turkic Union proposed constructing embassies.
- : Rbbf of the region SECFanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United Districts of Pidg of the region Independent Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Agora and The Library.
- : The World of Books and Film of Marian Paroo agreed to construct embassies with Agora.
- : Nemonicus of the region Agora proposed constructing embassies.
- : Leptday ceased to exist.
The Library Regional Message Board
A levitating puppet with broken strings approaches a random person in this place that the puppet assumed is a librarian of this library.
"Greetings! How are you doing? This library seems rather nice since its so quite... This is a perfect environment to read books in! Yeet!"