“We mean no harm to any!”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
|Capital||any of the states or regions|
|Leader||the citizens of Jutsa|
The Planetary Alliance of Jutsa is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by the citizens of Jutsa with a fair hand, and notable for its compulsory vegetarianism, irreverence towards religion, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 12.033 billion Jutsae hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of any of the states or regions. The average income tax rate is 21.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Jutsaish economy, worth a remarkable 2,217 trillion Iots a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 184,258 Iots, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.3 times as much as the poorest.
Traffic cops spend most of their work-hours calculating citizens' monthly income, town welcome signs list corporate sponsors, bicycle parking sheds have sprouted like mushrooms near rail stations after cars were banned, and small children are learning a lot of new words from a teacher with Tourette Syndrome. Crime is totally unknown. Jutsa's national animal is the Feejayoplep, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is nonexistent.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Jutsa, small children are learning a lot of new words from a teacher with Tourette Syndrome.
- : Following new legislation in Jutsa, bicycle parking sheds have sprouted like mushrooms near rail stations after cars were banned.
- : Following new legislation in Jutsa, town welcome signs list corporate sponsors.
- : Following new legislation in Jutsa, traffic cops spend most of their work-hours calculating citizens' monthly income.
- : Jutsa was endorsed by The Lovely Realm of Democratic Republic of Cacusia.
- : Following new legislation in Jutsa, an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents.
- : Jutsa was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Adezku.
- : Jutsa endorsed The Rustling Leaves of New Kvenland.
- : Jutsa endorsed The Protectorate of BEKM.
- : Jutsa endorsed The Lovely Realm of Democratic Republic of Cacusia.
Endorsements Received: 85 » Ransium, Atsvea, Canaltia, Eryndlynd, Love and Nature, Bananaistan, Ruinenlust, Turbeaux, Blon Gre, Cat-Herders United, Lura, Effazio, The Black Forrest, Taco Respublic, Feladria, The Void Territories, Novian Republics, Pen Blanityion, Frieden-und Freudenland, Caterasia, Ziotah and Riverside, Verdant Haven, Ironic Remarks, Chilledsville, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Kawastyselir, Hyon Delta, Ordand, Cheloboria, Sacara, Hoochlandia, Bestburg, The Most Serene Republicans, Crowacia, Simbolon, Discarnasia, Kannap, Anachronolandia, Garbelia, Einswenn, The Cypher Nine, Daarwyrth, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Ordealius, Roless, Doxstern, Kepler-0085, New Ladavia, Terrabod, Bilsa, and 35 others.Dasche, Eaven, New Autarky, Twiliydawn, Uan aa Boa, Jamilkhuze, Cuillin, Alcantaria, Norginlajicratefe, Zinguanaville, Uniania Geeth, The Rhuarc Bastion, The Fabulous Islands, The Long Valley, Artemis, McClandia Doge 2, Lugnan, Litauengrad, Tscharva, Shalotte, Bregaria, Ashrah, East Skirsburg, Edible Plywood, Pythaga, New Kvenland, Blue Nagia, Bunkaiia, Felinetopia, Difinbelk 2, Kyratistani, Wizardonia, Middle Barael, Adezku, and Democratic Republic of Cacusia.