“Peace and Justice”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Contender
Location: The Region That Has No Big Banks
|Leader||Count Gallin And Countess Lexie|
The County of Lotarmy is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Count Gallin And Countess Lexie with an even hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and national health service. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 7.626 billion Lotarmians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Leoken. The average income tax rate is 94.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Lotarmian economy, worth 788 trillion loters a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 103,393 loters, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Patriotic citizens chant "there's only one Lotarmy" at foreigners, corporate lawyers are switching careers to the more lucrative field of green politics, children are often punished for the sins of the fathers, and the government is using tax revenues to provide jobs for the poor. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lotarmy's national animal is the lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lotarmy voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Land of Kings and Emperors".
- : Lotarmy voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Sovereign Justice Accord".
- : Lotarmy was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Following new legislation in Lotarmy, the government is using tax revenues to provide jobs for the poor.
- : Following new legislation in Lotarmy, children are often punished for the sins of the fathers.
- : Following new legislation in Lotarmy, corporate lawyers are switching careers to the more lucrative field of green politics.
- : Lotarmy voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Red Fleet".
- : Lotarmy voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commercial Arbitration Recognition".
- : Lotarmy was endorsed by The 🐶 Canine Utopia of Yodle.
- : Lotarmy endorsed The Kingdom of Lagora.
Endorsements Received: 16 » Pifflepoff, Ardeyn, Aya Democratic Republic, Samstiel, New United Common-lands, Peoples Republic of Peepeeland, Partisan Italy, Redocious, Socialistic Britain, Santu Surgo, The Washington Federation, Chivka, Republic of Penguinian Astronautia, United Islands of The Sea, Lagora, and Yodle.