Warzone Airspace is a Warzone! The WA Delegate may eject nations as it pleases, but bans are temporary. The region cannot be password-protected and has no Founder.
WA Delegate: The Republic of Airspace Etoarmaaptim (elected )
Longest-serving Delegate: The Jeffersonborgia of Warzone Codger (365 days)
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Gambling Industry in Warzone Airspace
The World Census tailed known underworld figures in order to determine which nations have the largest gambling industries.
As a region, Warzone Airspace is ranked 10,031st in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.
|1.||The Dictatorship of Antonio Salazar||Moralistic Democracy||“António de Oliveira Salazar”|
|2.||The Free Land of The British Republics||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“May Victory Go To The Most Persevering”|
|3.||The Dominion of Airspace Domais||Father Knows Best State||“Surely some revelation is at hand”|
|4.||The Kingdom of Icy Queen of Requiem||Anarchy||“We Will Endure”|
|5.||The Republic of Traveness||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Pull up a chair and have a enchanted apple -whispy”|
|6.||The MacDonald of Sleat||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“per mare per terras”|
|7.||The Free Land of Potimus Prime||Libertarian Police State||“Smoke Weed Everday”|
|8.||The Chessboard Republic of Wooden Pawn||Father Knows Best State||“When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die”|
|9.||The Vedanian Puppet-State of Draxil||Father Knows Best State||“In Draxilona we trust”|
|10.||The Aerial Observer SkyLord of Crisisies||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“War leads to Peace”|
- : The Kingdom of Aredita of the region The Region Of Gargery proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Rogue Nation of The CIA departed this region for Warzone Australia.
- : The Republic of New Peophoe Ranarul departed this region for Graveyard.
- : The Republic of Airspace Etoarmaaptim granted Appearance authority to The Republic of Airspace Etoarmaaptim as Princeps Civitatis in Warzone Airspace.
- : The Republic of Airspace Etoarmaaptim removed Appearance authority from The Republic of Airspace Etoarmaaptim as Princeps Civitatis in Warzone Airspace.
- : The Republic of Airspace Etoarmaaptim granted Border Control authority to The Aerial Observer SkyLord of Crisisies as Praetor in Warzone Airspace.
- : The Republic of Airspace Etoarmaaptim granted Border Control authority to The Formerly Incumbent Skylord of Lyrasan as Praetor in Warzone Airspace.
- : The Republic of Airspace Etoarmaaptim appointed The Republic of Tucker Gott as Security Officer with authority over Border Control in Warzone Airspace.
- : The President of Apulita departed this region for Warzone Europe.
- : The Republic of Airspace Etoarmaaptim rejected Gru's request for regional embassies.
Warzone Airspace Regional Message Board
Hello Warzone Airspace
Hows everyone doing?
Read about it!
Very special history...
I started NationStates some time in Late March when my school shut down due to coronavirus but not with Donestk but with a different nation, that still exists today. Grizinkalns, short after I had founded a region in search to build a community BalticStates which was founded on the 19th of April, 2020.
The region never really shown signs of mass success, soon after I had founded another two nations which remain to this day Vilnuis and Harju. That happened on the 20th of April then bringing the population of BalticStates to 3 nations.
All really I did was answer issues and chill, only until the 8th of May, 2020 a new nation arrived. Their name unknown to the history records but it had started the gradual growth of the region. The 12th came another, the 18th, 1st of June. Donestk founding shows roughly around Early June but records are low to accurately tell. On the 8th of June, two nations left on a raid on an unknown region, resulted in a successful raid, but over-night it was counter-raided and we had suffered a defeat.
The 11th of June saw a total of 8 nations in the BalticStates, the highest ever. Donestk was originally founded to be a raiding puppet, to "scout" regions of interest. I even had the ambition to raid a Warzone!
On 1st of July a nation had left, might be Donestk Im unsure, destination Warzone Asia. I had planned of an infiltration of the current government lead by Jean Rowe, by some how getting elected WA Delegate, it wasnt ever going to happen.
Over the time I engaged in Warzone Asia lusting for the occupation, I had grew to enjoy the community, engage in regional activities such as the Regional Roleplay, I then grew so fond of Warzone Asia I even semi-left BalticStates slowly but surely activity dropped for my main and two other puppets, as I engaged with Donestk more.
I even dropped the idea of the raid and started calling Donestk my main nation, what happened to BalticStates you say?
Well password was placed and activity shut down after Donestk grew more active.
To this day, all my puppets still exist Grizinkalns Vilnuis Harju and another one Ahnenmaa. BalticStates remains alive but dead at same time as password still remains, what would I do with it? I dont know, only time will tell.....
Hope you enjoyed reading history of Donestk in NationStates, I have here for months since late March and still am in Warzone Asia which will always share a part of my heart in NationStates.