Warzone Sandbox is a Warzone! The WA Delegate may eject nations as it pleases, but bans are temporary. The region cannot be password-protected and has no Founder.
WA Delegate: The Tropical Paradise of One Small Island (elected )
Longest-serving Delegate: The Tropical Paradise of One Small Island (548 days)
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Warzone Europe, Warzone Asia, Warzone Airspace, Warzone Australia, Warzone Africa, the Rejected Realms, Caer Sidi, Mariner Trench, One big Island, Yuno, Avadam Inn, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Warzone Vacation Resort, Southern Africa, Spiritus, 10000 Islands, and 6 others.Cheddar, The Potato Alliance, St Abbaddon, The Freedom Isles, The Sand Empire, and Atua.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in Warzone Sandbox
World Census agents tempted government officials with financial and other inducements to bend the rules and recorded how often their proposals were declined.
As a region, Warzone Sandbox is ranked 23,426th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The People's Commonwealth of Yordand||Left-wing Utopia||“Great soil makes mighty trees”|
|2.||The Armed Republic of Vehemens||New York Times Democracy||“Above all, under God”|
|3.||The Commonwealth of Keaparity||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“By The People For The People”|
|4.||The Republic of Dont eject this fenda sleeper 20||Left-wing Utopia||“Https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1480223”|
|5.||The Table Throwing Lands of Apprador||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ(╯°□°）╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°）╯︵ ┻━┻”|
|6.||The Nice Nation of Beary Pink||Civil Rights Lovefest||“This is nice sandbox”|
|7.||The WZSB Guardian of King James V||Corporate Bordello||“Warzone’s shall always be free!”|
|8.||The Protectorate of The Monikan State||New York Times Democracy||“Just Monika”|
|9.||The Colony of Corluaa||Left-wing Utopia||“Justice, Piety, Loyalty”|
|10.||The Nomadic Peoples of Akira Satou||New York Times Democracy||“You're a lucky bastard, Hisao”|
Regional Poll • Any interest in RP?
Voting opened 6 days ago and will close . Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- : Regional bans expired in Warzone Sandbox.
- : The Most Serene Republic of Nopolitica departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Tropical Paradise of One Small Island ejected and banned The Most Serene Republic of Nopolitica from the region.
- : The Most Serene Republic of Nopolitica arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : Embassy established between Atua and Warzone Sandbox.
- : Gamestock ceased to exist.
- : Stria alt ceased to exist.
- : The Free Land of Faiq of the region Create an embassy with us proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Zempario ceased to exist.
- : Aliababua ceased to exist.
Warzone Sandbox Regional Message Board
That's fair. I suppose I think of discovering new, intelligent, life in the sense of us already having developed faster ways of travelling in space.