by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Warzone Australia RMB

Warzone Australia is a Warzone! The WA Delegate may eject nations as it pleases, but bans are temporary. The region cannot be password-protected and has no Founder.

WA Delegate: The Republic of Crion Sapol (elected )

Longest-serving Delegate: Antariel (271 days)

Last WA Update:

World Factbook Entry

Welcome to the Warzone Australia!

Please endorse the Governor Crion Sapol!
Failure to do so may result in ejection.

Endorsement Cap: Zero

•Warzone Australia is now a trustee of the Warzone Control Council, under:
Warzone Africa
Warzone Airspace
Warzone Asia
Warzone Europe
Warzone Sandbox
and with contribution from viewers like you.

Regional News
•Thank you to the Pacific and Caer Sidi for supporting the government
•Thank you to the South Pacific for ridding the Warzones of the Lardy menace

LinkJoin our discord!



Embassies: Warzone Africa, Warzone Airspace, Warzone Asia, Warzone Europe, Warzone Sandbox, Osiris, The International Polling Zone, Yuno, Extalia, Yokosuka, Alliance du Lys, Order of the Southern North, Australia, Silverhold, One big Island, The Monarchy alliance, and 6 others.The Great Universe, Spiritus, Second Best Card Farm, Zazumo, the South Pacific, and Warzone Vacation Resort.

Tags: Anti-Fascist, Casual, Featured, Founderless, LGBT, Medium, Neutral, Offsite Chat, Regional Government, Serious, Social, and Warzone.

Warzone Australia contains 28 nations, the 571st most in the world.

ActivityHistoryAdministration

Today's World Census Report

The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in Warzone Australia

World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.

As a region, Warzone Australia is ranked 10,084th in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Fool on the Hill of Emperor NeoLeft-wing Utopia“♪♪But I am of the Universe♪♪”
2.The Republic of Jeen Dollar PrinterLeft-wing Utopia“Jeen dollar go brr”
3.The Roavinian SPSF Puppet of Kutumal ICorrupt Dictatorship“Lux Veritas Virtus”
4.The Holy Empire of Grand Imperial Army 1st DivisionInoffensive Centrist Democracy“For the Empire!”
5.The Rogue Nation of Flaminghot FlamingosLiberal Democratic Socialists“Are you a Flameingo? Because you’re really hot”
6.The Incorporated States of Australian SwansLiberal Democratic Socialists“Long live the Australian Swans!”
7.The Republic of Crion SapolDemocratic Socialists“God, Homeland, Liberty”
8.The Sleeping nation of Not a SleeperAuthoritarian Democracy“It's A Farmers Union Iced Coffee, Or It's Nothing!”
9.The Republic of Swifty Is FastInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Swifty Is Fast”
10.The Sultanate of Pharaoh CrystalLeft-wing Utopia“Africa I rule!”
123»

Last poll: “Favorite Aussie thing?”

Regional Happenings

More...

Warzone Australia Regional Message Board

I made myself a cup of tea about 3 hours ago, left it to steep, and then promptly forgot about it. T-T

John Swan wrote:I made myself a cup of tea about 3 hours ago, left it to steep, and then promptly forgot about it. T-T

Nooooooooooo your poor tea ;-;

Southern Phoenix Islands wrote:Nooooooooooo your poor tea ;-;

It's literally the worst. T-T

Ahnenmaa is a puppet nation of Donestk, in case anyone wishes to know.

Hello Warzone Australia
Hows everyone doing?
Also
Read about it!
Very special history...

History of Donestk

I started NationStates some time in Late March when my school shut down due to coronavirus but not with Donestk but with a different nation, that still exists today. Grizinkalns, short after I had founded a region in search to build a community BalticStates which was founded on the 19th of April, 2020.
The region never really shown signs of mass success, soon after I had founded another two nations which remain to this day Vilnuis and Harju. That happened on the 20th of April then bringing the population of BalticStates to 3 nations.

All really I did was answer issues and chill, only until the 8th of May, 2020 a new nation arrived. Their name unknown to the history records but it had started the gradual growth of the region. The 12th came another, the 18th, 1st of June. Donestk founding shows roughly around Early June but records are low to accurately tell. On the 8th of June, two nations left on a raid on an unknown region, resulted in a successful raid, but over-night it was counter-raided and we had suffered a defeat.

The 11th of June saw a total of 8 nations in the BalticStates, the highest ever. Donestk was originally founded to be a raiding puppet, to "scout" regions of interest. I even had the ambition to raid a Warzone!
On 1st of July a nation had left, might be Donestk Im unsure, destination Warzone Asia. I had planned of an infiltration of the current government lead by Jean Rowe, by some how getting elected WA Delegate, it wasnt ever going to happen.

Over the time I engaged in Warzone Asia lusting for the occupation, I had grew to enjoy the community, engage in regional activities such as the Regional Roleplay, I then grew so fond of Warzone Asia I even semi-left BalticStates slowly but surely activity dropped for my main and two other puppets, as I engaged with Donestk more.
I even dropped the idea of the raid and started calling Donestk my main nation, what happened to BalticStates you say?
Well password was placed and activity shut down after Donestk grew more active.

To this day, all my puppets still exist Grizinkalns Vilnuis Harju and another one Ahnenmaa. BalticStates remains alive but dead at same time as password still remains, what would I do with it? I dont know, only time will tell.....

Hope you enjoyed reading history of Donestk in NationStates, I have here for months since late March and still am in Warzone Asia which will always share a part of my heart in NationStates.

Read factbook

Donestk wrote:Hello Warzone Australia
Hows everyone doing?
Also
Read about it!
Very special history...

History of Donestk

I started NationStates some time in Late March when my school shut down due to coronavirus but not with Donestk but with a different nation, that still exists today. Grizinkalns, short after I had founded a region in search to build a community BalticStates which was founded on the 19th of April, 2020.
The region never really shown signs of mass success, soon after I had founded another two nations which remain to this day Vilnuis and Harju. That happened on the 20th of April then bringing the population of BalticStates to 3 nations.

All really I did was answer issues and chill, only until the 8th of May, 2020 a new nation arrived. Their name unknown to the history records but it had started the gradual growth of the region. The 12th came another, the 18th, 1st of June. Donestk founding shows roughly around Early June but records are low to accurately tell. On the 8th of June, two nations left on a raid on an unknown region, resulted in a successful raid, but over-night it was counter-raided and we had suffered a defeat.

The 11th of June saw a total of 8 nations in the BalticStates, the highest ever. Donestk was originally founded to be a raiding puppet, to "scout" regions of interest. I even had the ambition to raid a Warzone!
On 1st of July a nation had left, might be Donestk Im unsure, destination Warzone Asia. I had planned of an infiltration of the current government lead by Jean Rowe, by some how getting elected WA Delegate, it wasnt ever going to happen.

Over the time I engaged in Warzone Asia lusting for the occupation, I had grew to enjoy the community, engage in regional activities such as the Regional Roleplay, I then grew so fond of Warzone Asia I even semi-left BalticStates slowly but surely activity dropped for my main and two other puppets, as I engaged with Donestk more.
I even dropped the idea of the raid and started calling Donestk my main nation, what happened to BalticStates you say?
Well password was placed and activity shut down after Donestk grew more active.

To this day, all my puppets still exist Grizinkalns Vilnuis Harju and another one Ahnenmaa. BalticStates remains alive but dead at same time as password still remains, what would I do with it? I dont know, only time will tell.....

Hope you enjoyed reading history of Donestk in NationStates, I have here for months since late March and still am in Warzone Asia which will always share a part of my heart in NationStates.

Read factbook

Ah, hello there! I'm well, hope you're well as well! ^-^

Interesting history you've got there btw! I enjoy reading that the place you were planning to invade eventually became your home :>

Southern Phoenix Islands wrote:Ah, hello there! I'm well, hope you're well as well! ^-^

Interesting history you've got there btw! I enjoy reading that the place you were planning to invade eventually became your home :>

Yeah, some ambition turned to something even bigger a community I could stay and work in.

Donestk wrote:Yeah, some ambition turned to something even bigger a community I could stay and work in.

That's awesome! That kind of story is pretty heartwarming honestly. You just never know when you find out a region you'd never thought you had anything to do with ends up being good friends, or even home. Same with real life, honestly. You never know when one person you thought you'd hate for all eternity becomes friend, you never know when a place you thought you would avoid for eternity becomes home. It's really awesome.

Southern Phoenix Islands wrote:That's awesome! That kind of story is pretty heartwarming honestly. You just never know when you find out a region you'd never thought you had anything to do with ends up being good friends, or even home. Same with real life, honestly. You never know when one person you thought you'd hate for all eternity becomes friend, you never know when a place you thought you would avoid for eternity becomes home. It's really awesome.

True words, indeed it is.

Forum View

Advertisement