“The past is a foreign country.”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
Location: the Rejected Realms
|Animal||Jack Russell terrier|
The Most Serene Republic of Perfect Sublime Masters is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Ian Chung with a fair hand, and renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, complete lack of prisons, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 18.552 billion Perfect Sublime Mastersians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Welfare, and Industry also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ecumenopolis. The average income tax rate is 97.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Perfect Sublime Mastersian economy, worth a remarkable 3,127 trillion ecumenoes a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 168,559 ecumenoes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
It is often said that only Ian Chung could bring down Dàguó, the nation leads the Rejected Realms for unlikely accidents and truffle consumption, one can walk from one side of Ecumenopolis to the other without setting foot on Perfect Sublime Mastersian soil, and the legal minefield around ownership of fiction has demolished the publishing industry. Crime is totally unknown. Perfect Sublime Masters's national animal is the Jack Russell terrier, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Perfect Sublime Masters was endorsed by The Watch how I Soar Nation of A Leaf on the Wind.
- : Perfect Sublime Masters was endorsed by The Nomadic Peoples of Black Hawk Raider Refugees.
- : Perfect Sublime Masters was endorsed by The Distant Dreamer of Chimes.
- : Perfect Sublime Masters endorsed The Lucky holy wants easter eggs of Bormiar.
- : Perfect Sublime Masters was endorsed by The Lucky holy wants easter eggs of Bormiar.
- : Perfect Sublime Masters endorsed The Inhospitable Ski Slopes of Agalaesia.
- : Perfect Sublime Masters was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Perfect Sublime Masters was endorsed by The Inhospitable Ski Slopes of Agalaesia.
- : Perfect Sublime Masters endorsed The Matriarchy of Capitalist Diamonde.
- : Perfect Sublime Masters endorsed The Confederacy of Alsakah.
Endorsements Received: 62 » Farrakhan, Beezertopia, Sarotte, Byzant, Panormia, Unibot III, Capitalist Paradise, The Horror Channel, Masters86, Zavea, Amalea, The Pacific Caliphate, Gorgondria, Euroanatolian Greece, Raj7765, Lederland, Cyrtenes, Cecilly, Aggro, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Collosuss, Pettlland, Franluxin, Emeseses, Arinteriswith, Melon feud, Aqueira, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Yoshiterra, Xyloqua, Andromeda Islands, Vroengard mk2, Florin, Republic of edward, Aeritania, North Comunist Awelanius, Rushkaland, Aandruzognivia, Dead I Jack, Volsar, Centurionis, The Libertarian Republic of Savages, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Magrinia, Razorback, Delight, Visionary Union, Fragmented Spero, Vas Normandy, Morover, and 12 others.Nation of Urie, South Sea New, Edgedgie, Mundanus, Alpharoland, Nakena, Lansaka, Alsakah, Agalaesia, Bormiar, Black Hawk Raider Refugees, and A Leaf on the Wind.