“Do not do today what you can always do tomorrow”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: the Rejected Realms
|Faith||little bit of this and that|
The Royal Confederation of Beezertopia is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by The Kopper with an even hand, and renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, frequent executions, and anti-smoking policies. The compassionate population of 32.162 billion Beezertopians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Beezertopia City. The average income tax rate is 74.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but sluggish Beezertopian economy, worth 983 trillion mithrils a year, is extremely specialized and solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 30,568 mithrils, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
People often feel unbalanced by their daily commute, grade school teachers mark homework with red "CITATION NEEDED" stamps, devotion to God is only skin-deep, and the only way to escape lengthy prison terms is in a body bag. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Beezertopia's national animal is the Clydesdale Horse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is little bit of this and that.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Beezertopia endorsed The People's Republic of Trinite.
- : Beezertopia endorsed The Nomadic Peoples of Black Hawk Raider Refugees.
- : Beezertopia endorsed The Lucky holy wants easter eggs of Bormiar.
- : Beezertopia endorsed The Watch how I Soar Nation of A Leaf on the Wind.
- : Following new legislation in Beezertopia, the only way to escape lengthy prison terms is in a body bag.
- : Following new legislation in Beezertopia, devotion to God is only skin-deep.
- : Following new legislation in Beezertopia, grade school teachers mark homework with red "CITATION NEEDED" stamps.
- : Following new legislation in Beezertopia, people often feel unbalanced by their daily commute.
- : Beezertopia was endorsed by The People's Republic of Trinite.
- : Beezertopia was endorsed by The Watch how I Soar Nation of A Leaf on the Wind.
Endorsements Received: 47 » Farrakhan, Perfect Sublime Masters, Panormia, Unibot III, Sarotte, Capitalist Paradise, Melon feud, The Pacific Caliphate, Zavea, Aggro, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Pettlland, Emeseses, Aqueira, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Yoshiterra, Andromeda Islands, Florin, Arkhane, Doormat to the Lord, United Kraven, Dead I Jack, Volsar, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Zerentopia, Razorback, The TSOSO Lunch Table, North Comunist Awelanius, Delight, Greater Cesnica, Morover, Magrinia, Nation of Urie, South Sea New, Edgedgie, Mundanus, Gozira, Alpharoland, Nakena, Lansaka, Alsakah, The Libertarian Republic of Savages, Agalaesia, Bormiar, Black Hawk Raider Refugees, A Leaf on the Wind, and Trinite.