“Do not do today what you can always do tomorrow”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: the Rejected Realms
|Faith||little bit of this and that|
The Royal Confederation of Beezertopia is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by The Kopper with an even hand, and notable for its smutty television, triple-decker prams, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate population of 30.556 billion Beezertopians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Beezertopia City. The average income tax rate is 71.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but sluggish Beezertopian economy, worth 714 trillion mithrils a year, is extremely specialized and solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 23,379 mithrils, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Social media sites prompt users to send birthday greetings to unresponsive nonagenarians, footballers are doing aerobics in the sauna to build their hot weather endurance, families returning from international vacations are unable to get their children back into the country, and flu research is commonly shut down for fear of creating a superbug. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Beezertopia's national animal is the Clydesdale Horse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is little bit of this and that.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Beezertopia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Secular.
- : Beezertopia was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Doormat to the Lord.
- : Beezertopia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Beezertopia endorsed The Free Land of TorNaGul.
- : Following new legislation in Beezertopia, flu research is commonly shut down for fear of creating a superbug.
- : Following new legislation in Beezertopia, families returning from international vacations are unable to get their children back into the country.
- : Following new legislation in Beezertopia, footballers are doing aerobics in the sauna to build their hot weather endurance.
- : Beezertopia was endorsed by The Free Land of TorNaGul.
- : Beezertopia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Beezertopia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
Endorsements Received: 33 » Farrakhan, Romosia, The Citizens Commonwealth, Perfect Sublime Masters, Panormia, Unibot III, Sarotte, Capitalist Paradise, UKIMAR RBON, Zyonn, Melon feud, The Pacific Caliphate, Hardscrabble, Zavea, Aggro, Fitzgeraldland, Pettlland, Emeseses, Razorback, Aqueira, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Yoshiterra, Heaven Fire, Andromeda Islands, Alkasia, Star Kingdom, Marilyn Manson Freaks, Kyorgia, Florin, Arkhane, The Land of the Dark Immortals, TorNaGul, and Doormat to the Lord.