“Do not do today what you can always do tomorrow”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: the Rejected Realms
|Faith||little bit of this and that|
The Royal Confederation of Beezertopia is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by The Kopper with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, triple-decker prams, and hatred of cheese. The compassionate population of 32.58 billion Beezertopians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Beezertopia City. The average income tax rate is 75.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The enormous but sluggish Beezertopian economy, worth a remarkable 1,068 trillion mithrils a year, is extremely specialized and solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 32,787 mithrils, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The new one mithril coin also makes a handy throwing-star, unsolved crimes are often pinned on veterans with PTSD, diaper sales are up, and patriotic citizens chant "there's only one Beezertopia" at foreigners. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Beezertopia's national animal is the Clydesdale Horse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is little bit of this and that.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Beezertopia was endorsed by The Federation of Ulslur.
- : Beezertopia endorsed The Lucky Question Mark﹖ of Makdon.
- : Following new legislation in Beezertopia, patriotic citizens chant "there's only one Beezertopia" at foreigners.
- : Following new legislation in Beezertopia, diaper sales are up.
- : Following new legislation in Beezertopia, unsolved crimes are often pinned on veterans with PTSD.
- : Following new legislation in Beezertopia, the new one mithril coin also makes a handy throwing-star.
- : Beezertopia was endorsed by The Lucky Question Mark﹖ of Makdon.
- : Beezertopia was endorsed by Autoroga.
- : Beezertopia was endorsed by The Republic of Zachriel.
- : Following new legislation in Beezertopia, more sidewalk is dedicated to animals than people.
Endorsements Received: 43 » Farrakhan, Perfect Sublime Masters, Panormia, Unibot III, Sarotte, Capitalist Paradise, Melon feud, The Pacific Caliphate, Zavea, Aggro, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Pettlland, Emeseses, Aqueira, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Yoshiterra, Andromeda Islands, Florin, Arkhane, Doormat to the Lord, Volsar, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Zerentopia, Razorback, North Comunist Awelanius, Delight, Greater Cesnica, Magrinia, Nation of Urie, Edgedgie, Gozira, Alsakah, The Libertarian Republic of Savages, Black Hawk Raider Refugees, A Leaf on the Wind, Trinite, United Libor Lefunkistan, Agua de Pelar Porco II, Trimetolan, Aandruzognivia, Kaiserreich Subreddit, Makdon, and Ulslur.