“Satis est melius quam bonum”
Regional Influence: Apprentice
Location: the Rejected Realms
|Leader||T Yoshisaur Munchabones|
The Federated Modern Republic of Yoshiterra is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by T Yoshisaur Munchabones with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, free-roaming dinosaurs, and smutty television. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 6.081 billion Yoshiterrans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The relatively small, corrupt, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Eggich. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 15.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Yoshiterran economy, worth a remarkable 1,521 trillion Ova a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Retail, Information Technology, and Soda Sales. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an amazing 250,137 Ova, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 712,093 per year while the poor average 70,104, a ratio of 10.2 to 1.
Maxtopian tourists make expensive pilgrimages to Eggich to enjoy their national art, foreigners with shady pasts are fleeing the country, vehicular homicide by Yoshiterran ambassadors is a leading cause of death throughout the world's capital cities, and a primitive society is being eroded as its youth flock to the modern world. Crime, especially youth-related, is a serious problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Yoshiterra's national animal is the Doggosaur, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Kartology.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yoshiterra was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Yoshiterra was endorsed by The Watch how I Soar Nation of A Leaf on the Wind.
- : Following new legislation in Yoshiterra, a primitive society is being eroded as its youth flock to the modern world.
- : Following new legislation in Yoshiterra, vehicular homicide by Yoshiterran ambassadors is a leading cause of death throughout the world's capital cities.
- : Yoshiterra was endorsed by The Nomadic Peoples of Black Hawk Raider Refugees.
- : Yoshiterra was endorsed by The Lucky holy wants easter eggs of Bormiar.
- : Yoshiterra was endorsed by The Inhospitable Ski Slopes of Agalaesia.
- : Following new legislation in Yoshiterra, foreigners with shady pasts are fleeing the country.
- : Yoshiterra was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth, the Top 5% for Largest Governments, and the Top 10% for Most Armed.
- : Yoshiterra was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Minskiev.
Endorsements Received: 65 » Xyloqua, Farrakhan, Zavea, Aqueira, Emeseses, Aggro, Capitalist Paradise, The Pacific Caliphate, Collosuss, Perfect Sublime Masters, Franluxin, Melon feud, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Byzant, Republic of edward, Sarotte, Cyrtenes, Euroanatolian Greece, Lederland, Beezertopia, Vroengard mk2, Crazy Firemen, Masters86, Raj7765, The Horror Channel, Centurionis, Maazalik, Panormia, Vas Normandy, Andromeda Islands, Arinteriswith, Unibot III, Cecilly, Edgedgie, Florin, DisregardWork, ThePlace, Gozira, Casanas, Serious Problems, North Comunist Awelanius, Dead I Jack, Volsar, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, United Kraven, Magrinia, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Delight, Greater Cesnica, Rubian Empire, and 15 others.Razorback, Killmoor, Aandruzognivia, Morover, Zerentopia, Nation of Urie, Mundanus, Alpharoland, Fragmented Spero, Nakena, Lansaka, Agalaesia, Bormiar, Black Hawk Raider Refugees, and A Leaf on the Wind.