“Respect Existence or Expect Resistance” Leader
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: The East Pacific
The Republic of Kucia is a colossal, cultured nation, notable for its smutty television, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 7.164 billion Kucians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jekuch. The average income tax rate is 98.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Kucian economy, worth a remarkable 1,341 trillion Kucian Dollars a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 187,291 Kucian Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Hedge fund managers are diversifying into herbaceous borders, blackface performers claim they are being deliberately ironic, real estate agencies are being replaced by naval recruitment offices, and companies struggle to cover for the hordes of employees on parental leave. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kucia's national animal is the Tardigrade, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kucia, companies struggle to cover for the hordes of employees on parental leave.
- : Kucia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Ever-Wandering Souls".
- : Kucia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Pedagogical Freedom".
- : Following new legislation in Kucia, real estate agencies are being replaced by naval recruitment offices.
- : Following new legislation in Kucia, blackface performers claim they are being deliberately ironic.
- : Following new legislation in Kucia, hedge fund managers are diversifying into herbaceous borders.
- : Following new legislation in Kucia, the nation's diplomatic missives are now delivered via sniper rifle.
- : Following new legislation in Kucia, all footpaths have tollbooths.
- : Following new legislation in Kucia, most of the nation's wealthy aristocrats are dentists.
- : Following new legislation in Kucia, the best way to be heard in politics is to speak softly and carry a big comedy prop.
Endorsements Received: 101 » Asendavia, A Slanted Black Stripe, Galve, ReeK, H-Zhena, Am Echad, Kangarawa, Wiranath, CopyCato, Riveraland, Mastariere, Socialist Holy American Empire, Peryn, Squid Ruinosa, Hizuru, Dark Edgyness, Brotherland, Republic of Berzerkistan, British Calradia, United China Nation, Axdel, Aihon, Dreamersistan, Euricanis, VW53Aland, Neruch, Unger under over, Kaigi, Elejamie, Talitoa, Norport, Bullpups, Indrapore, Rhealaliit, BearStackof2015, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Kilkire, The New Wisconsin Empire, Kalaratri, Pakitsk, The United Neo American Union, Libertanny, Enlil, Grossvietnam, La xinga, Eagas, Adolanta, Firenation91, Dragons Blood, Matdor, and 51 others.Marrabuk, Roliganistan, Amjedia, The Death Syndicate, Evrigenis, Rainbow Vests, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, Liberstankonia, Ridann, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Ripsylvania, Fellon, East Malaysia, Trulu, Tretrid, Todd McCloud, Azureano, Schrebia, Distro-Spartica, Hexyia, Raunch, Rohanland, The Eternal Land of Jong, The Three States of Fortuna, Greater New Cassandra, Mays Austrian Nation, Warren democracy, Staynes, Pekweng, Quinto Piano, A mean old man, BuciLand, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Stellar Colonies, Technocratic Tagalog, Ephem, Modra, Oofery, Roissyland, Nevertopia, United States of I Hate Australia, Kavanos, Horn of Havenkaap, New Leganes, Castle Federation, Gyp Land, Yelkinam, and Riwana.