“Respect Existence or Expect Resistance” Leader
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: The East Pacific
The Republic of Kucia is a massive, safe nation, renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, daily referendums, and ubiquitous missile silos. The compassionate, cheerful population of 4.965 billion Kucians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jekuch. The average income tax rate is 96.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Kucian economy, worth 818 trillion Kucian Dollars a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 164,923 Kucian Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Advertisements read like science journal articles complete with extensive references, Eau de Trashcan has become a wildly popular perfume, construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway, and teenage TV characters are played by thirty-year-olds by the end of the second season. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kucia's national animal is the Tardigrade, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kucia, teenage TV characters are played by thirty-year-olds by the end of the second season.
- : Following new legislation in Kucia, construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway.
- : Following new legislation in Kucia, Eau de Trashcan has become a wildly popular perfume.
- : Following new legislation in Kucia, advertisements read like science journal articles complete with extensive references.
- : Following new legislation in Kucia, dangerous criminals are often 'accidentally' sent on one-way trips to Maxtopia.
- : Following new legislation in Kucia, businesses often fire workers in favour of cheaper automatic systems.
- : Kucia endorsed The Teasing Onēe-san of Kerlodia.
- : Kucia was endorsed by The Teasing Onēe-san of Kerlodia.
- : Following new legislation in Kucia, the election for Leader's office's janitor is heating up.
- : Following new legislation in Kucia, a ban on robots in disguise has transformed the entertainment industry.
Endorsements Received: 92 » The Romanum Legio, Asendavia, A Slanted Black Stripe, Aelitia, Galve, Roissyland, Ribanzi, Arkantis, ReeK, H-Zhena, Am Echad, Kangarawa, Wendelandia, Agonya, Wiranath, CopyCato, Riveraland, Fedele, The Sacred Whale, Bachtendekuppen, Mastariere, Socialist Holy American Empire, Ver Norge, Someseni, Peryn, Squid Ruinosa, Ravendi, Hizuru, Dark Edgyness, Brotherland, Todd McCloud, Ellsonian Dominion, Republic of Berzerkistan, British Calradia, The Happian Union, Valdwall, United China Nation, Axdel, Aihon, Dreamersistan, East Malaysia, Thyaclinia, Euricanis, Marrico, Davelands, VW53Aland, The Holy Empire of Moronica, Neruch, Yumaka, Sericena, and 42 others.Unger under over, Kaigi, Elejamie, Talitoa, Shantan, Solarfall, Norport, Bullpups, The Angel of Charity, Indrapore, Indovinesia, Arpino, Janoobi Jazair, Rhealaliit, Just Vale 2, BearStackof2015, Stellar Colonies, America Mjolnir, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, Kilkire, The New Wisconsin Empire, Kalaratri, Justice-Becoming, Pakitsk, Kingdom of Pars, VoyKovie, Funkadelia, The United Neo American Union, Libertanny, Enlil, Escade, Stanisiti, Marrabuk, Grossvietnam, Lerasi, Magosconity, Sreneck, Commodore Badger, La xinga, Mossy-Oak, and Kerlodia.