“Strength Through Freedom” Douglas J Hunley
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: the South Pacific
|Leader||Douglas J Hunley|
The Republic of Cypheri is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Douglas J Hunley with an even hand, and notable for its otherworldly petting zoo, keen interest in outer space, and parental licensing program. The compassionate, cheerful population of 6.601 billion Cypherians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Healthcare, and Administration also on the agenda, while Defense and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zion. The average income tax rate is 99.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Cypherian economy, worth a remarkable 1,478 trillion dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 223,978 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government is engaging in an agricultural trade war with Maxtopia, stuttering trypanophobes are doomed never to marry, RPG fans reminisce fondly about when people thought they were evil and dangerous rather than geeky and socially inept, and the government loves seeing the little people fight. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cypheri's national animal is the eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Science.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cypheri was endorsed by The People's Republic of Malonereich.
- : Following new legislation in Cypheri, the government loves seeing the little people fight.
- : Following new legislation in Cypheri, RPG fans reminisce fondly about when people thought they were evil and dangerous rather than geeky and socially inept.
- : Following new legislation in Cypheri, stuttering trypanophobes are doomed never to marry.
- : Following new legislation in Cypheri, the government is engaging in an agricultural trade war with Maxtopia.
- : Following new legislation in Cypheri, the only places to see eagles now are at local zoos.
- : Following new legislation in Cypheri, the Cypheri Automotive Racing Series draws millions of spectators annually while those near the tracks complain about the noise.
- : Following new legislation in Cypheri, sleeping on the job is recommended.
- : Following new legislation in Cypheri, school teachers check the staff room for hidden webcams before complaining about rebellious students.
- : Following new legislation in Cypheri, the nation's ambassadors often conduct their business in jail cells.
Endorsements Received: 133 » Tsunamy, Drugged Monkeys, FreeFishers, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Kringalia, Sandaoguo, Farengeto, Quiescent, Belschaft, Luddinlande, The Solar System Scope, Trinennie, Techganet, Erinor, Auphelia, Darakin, Oxsania, Moreana, Abarri, Curlyhoward, Si-topia, Linguiniland, Lambdaland, Jehenna, Centristvill, Bod Wareenaland, Hanguk-Nippon, Tsvetania, Rebel-topia, Aidenfieeld, Ridehale, Wyatonians, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Blahblah2017, Utondara, Aywhyou, La Ascension, Escevola, Freedwanda, Volaworand, Paranoia, Sedunn, PEPEP, Calistan, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Rhetiaa, New Briantown, Concrete Slab, Jaxon, and 83 others.Great Andora, Nova Montron, Farelonia, North Kanuckistan, Aumeltopia, Beepee, Isokenzar, Silberne Wache, Barabarom, East India Kompany, Towi Lamia, The National Corporation, Vincent Field, Agalaesia, Aguatania, Anachronolandia, Saciu, Rabbitz, Kandorith, Direwolf1, Xandev, USNE2018, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Qvait, Birdkeeper, Herbert Island, Nankyoku Tairiku, Land Without Shrimp, North Prarie, Wehraboos, Jahass, Academy of Umbrellas, The Filippinas, Ostanasia, North Catimestistrianes, Drystar, Republic Clovakh, Stoniamera, Akindom, Ariankido, Dasko, Phanama, Nowa Europa, Changolandia, Sesteran, Immund, Churumduul, State of Iowa, Upper Tyrconnel, Staubsaugen, Pays de Loire, Amerion, Wild Space, Great Africans, Higash, PenguinPies, Negoshi, World United, Westoc Kinness, Zaelith, Aurcania, Kachev, Srevana, Qaweritoyu, Maeiland, Ketathinamiri Islands, Yeldarbsland, Jennaterra, Omiri, Ratoninburg, Skeldonya, Imperial Duck, Mapico, Marinho Islands, Empa Aserium, Gecetesse, Kopashu, Phoenicia Kingdom, Benstralis, Banglladesh, Des Nak Neers, Samogitija, and Malonereich.